All Things Parker (Vehicle Virgins)

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
This just reconfirms to me that the 355 is the best sounding road going ferrari of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfsVTPth5yA

SPOILER ALERT: It's not HIS Ferrari. But Hoovie is being a good sport about it in the comments :rofl:

It's not click baiting! We had an intense negotiation of a 1 month lease, and he beat me down to zero dollars a month, with a bumper to bumper warranty. I'm a great negotiator.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Soooooooooo, that Ferrari of Hoovie's that Parker was "looking after"......it burned to the ground. While Parker was driving it. He's ok, but the car is toast. Literally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtdDOeAlzrQ

Man. Thats so rough. Even tho it TECHNICALLY was not Parker's fault, and hindsight being 20/20, if it were me, and A) I lifted the hatch and saw power steering fluid billowing out all over the hot engine and even hotter exhaust manifolds, B) was driving a car thats well known to try and flambe itself any chance it gets, and C) its NOT my car, I don't care what my mechanic or anyone else would've told me, I wouldve called a tow truck. I don't care how "gingerly" you drive it, in Cali it was probably over 100 degrees ambient that day, and I'm taking no chances with a combustible liquid coating my entire engine bay.

But I guess that's my 36 year old brain working. Who knows what my 24 year old brain would've done. Poor Hoovie.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Looks like Parker is doing OK. 1.7 million viewers must earn some big bucks because Parker is buying a couple mil. worth of cars. Here's the first one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN25SV9flkU

Really wonder if it was bought or rented/leased. I mean, it's not like he couldn't sit on it and/or flip it if he got it for a good deal.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Definitely cool, but not REALLY an F1 car. Maybe an F1 chassis, but that V8 definitely wasn't bolted in there in 2001, that technically wouldve been a V10. and he did mention the suspension components were changed out from carbon fiber to steel ones, and if I had to guess, it probably has steel brakes too. BUT, that said, it is about the closest thing to a real F1 car any of us civilians will ever have the chance of driving. Still kinda cant believe they're running that old of a chassis and letting people just rip them tho. The seating position in those cars looks SO high now :rofl: Him and Paul's head were almost blocking the air intake. No side protection for the head. No hans device. Also surprised they're running full slicks on those things. Parker did flat spot the SHIT out of those tires into the last corner :rofl: Still jealous tho.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info