My tuesday excitement w/ google map & mspaint

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ok, first off for those that dont know, I work on an air force base, so now that thats been established, take a gander at the pic here:

building.jpg

now the blue shaded area is my building. the yellow shaded area to the right of it is where trucks come in to deliver shit to us. The building right across from that houses a squadron from singapore, and has a hanger that faces out towards the flightline, which is that big red shaded area. Thats where they park all their jets and service them and such.

The area where trucks deliver is pretty narrow, so they usually either have to back in first, or drive in, and back out, because if they keep going forward, you run right into the flightline and theres no where to turn around.

Well i had a truck come to deliver something today, and before he even stopped at my door, he drove PAST it, went around the corner, drove in front of the hanger and out ON TO THE FLIGHTLINE to turn around and come back. This is a HUUUUGEEE no-no and even anyone with half a brain cell would know this. :nono:

So needless to say security forces swarmed the area quite rapidly, and they wound up handcuffing him, and bringing in a bomb sniffing dog to check out his truck and everything in it. please see the artists rendering below.

cops1.jpg

they eventually turned him over to the local cops who held on to him for about 4 hours before finally letting him go w/ a warning :rofl: he'll probably never be allowed back into the base for a long time either. I mean seriously...even if you ignore all the multiple WARNING signs you have to drive past before you even make it to the flightline, who the hell thinks "hey right over there next to those jets looks like a good place to turn around!!" :rofl: idiot.

well that was my excitement for the day. not bad for a tuesday

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info