Fuckin' Nasty Inside

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Truckload Of Leaking, Rotting Chicken Left At Truckstop In Montana

Truckload Of Leaking, Rotting Chicken Left At Truckstop In Montana

l32dclxmi5cbqeiluiam.jpg

You know how disgusting a pound of rotting chicken is? Of course you do. Just picture that revolting stench for a moment, and then multiply it by 37,000. If you want to avoid this nightmare, stay away from the Flying J truck stop west of Missoula, because there's a trailer crammed full of rotting chicken there.

The trailer was left by Chistopher Hall, a truck driver, parole violator, and creator of horrific stenches and messes. Hall was supposed to be delivering the then-refrigerated truckload of dead chickens from Arkansas to Kent, Washington. Hall stopped at the truck stop in Montana to demand money from his employer, who refused, stating he'd be paid on delivery, prompting Hall to just leave the damn trailer at the truck stop.

The trailer was reported missing on August 20, and found on August 27.

Eventually, the refrigeration unit ran out of fuel, and the 90°+ temperatures and the metal box of the trailer conspired with bacteria and science to make the 37,000 lbs of chicken a hideous, rotting mess. It sounds so awful I'm even restraining myself from making a foul/fowl joke here, though it's not easy.

While police are searching for Hall, workers are trying to figure out the best way to get rid of the $80,000 worth of rancid chicken, which is leaking puke-inducing rotting chicken juice everywhere. They could try to refreeze it, which prevents leaking, but makes extraction of the giant frozen block of decayed chicken zombies that much harder. They have to prep a landfill to dig a special hole for the poultry mush, and, on top of it all, they have to keep other motorists from getting doused with potentially hazardous rotting chicken squeezin's.

Retch.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
That is so nasty lol!

When I worked at Osco I used to cut open some chicken from the meat market at Jewel and tuck it up high on a shelf so nobody could find it. It always smelled terrible and the managers could never figure it out.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
it doesnt mater that he's got a record....lots of people bettering themselves have a past they arent proud of...truckers are in that lot fer sure...but last few years there's been alot of fucking over of drivers by freight brokers. while its the smelliest...its certainly not the first time a guy dropped a trailer/truck and quit.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
it doesnt mater that he's got a record....lots of people bettering themselves have a past they arent proud of...truckers are in that lot fer sure...but last few years there's been alot of fucking over of drivers by freight brokers. while its the smelliest...its certainly not the first time a guy dropped a trailer/truck and quit.

I agree. It's just a lame media tactic to throw extra fuel to the fire. It's the same thing as when they make it a point to focus on a person's status as a war veteran when reporting about something they did wrong afterwards. I guess we are just that scary of people! :dunno: :rollpicard:

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Oct 30, 2012
Lombard

They have a kind of gay show about how it happens sometimes and other shit that happens called Big Rig Bounty Hunters.

My dad knew a guy that had something similar happen. Picked up a trailer from a railyard. Got to the place opened it up and shit leaked out everywhere (containers tend to be fairly waterproof for sea travels) from the rotten meat. Something happened where it didn't stay frozen and got warmed up nice and hot for a while.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info