Anyone heard of this car sponsor?

DynaSlim

TCG Elite Member
Aug 13, 2012
Plainfield
Carsponsors.com? I applied for a sponsorship and they emailed me a few times and said i was approved. They gave me a discount code and want me to send like $79 for processing and they would send me the rest of the info.

Sound legit or no? Anyone ever delt with this site before?

The email,

We've processed your application and were able to get your 1986, Chevy, Camaro sponsored. Andy's Auto Sport, NOPI Motorsports, Seibon Carbon, Vertical Doors Inc, Vivid Racing, PlasmaGlow, Air-Lift, Alsa Paint, RonJonWheels, Action Clutch Inc, CarID and other big name sponsors are 100% on board to sponsor you so that you can finally get the help to build your car the way you've envisioned it. You can now be proud every day that you have an amazing group of companies backing you.

Taking advantage of your new sponsorships is super easy. When you need a part for your vehicle, you'll first look at your sponsors to see if they carry it. If they do, great - you'll just simply fill out our sponsors part request form and we will do the rest. If your new sponsors don't carry your part then all you do is let us know what company does (can be from any company or any website on the web) and we'll actually go out and contact them on your behalf and negotiate a sponsorship just for you. We do this successfully every day for our clients.

We are also going to fund you with $250 in cash to do what you want with. This is coming directly from CarSponsors.com. You will have to promote CarSponsors.com for it, but it's yours for the taking. We are just like any other sponsor but in our case we are going to give you cash, instead of parts.

Once you commit to our agency you will be officially sponsored for 1 year. We will mail you a package that will outline all of your sponsorships, instructions on how to use them, free decals from each of our featured sponsors (you aren't required to put them on your car), sample products, promotional items and an official signed certificate of sponsorship that you can hang on your wall to showcase your new sponsorship achievement.

To get started you will need to pay our one-time agency fee of $79. Several payment options are below.

Sincerely,

Bob Egizi
President & CEO
CarSponsors.com

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Actually I think you're smarter than we give you credit for because you're intelligent enough to play into the stupid narrative that the forum has written for you. You're either a barely functioning idiot or you're a brilliant genius. I must study you.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
back when i fist started modding cars and had my riced out gtp, i actually sent the company the, then, $100 started fee. i obviously never heard a single thing back from them. haha

32406520030_original.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.