THIS is an out of control officer

So the cop wouldn't let him pick up his kids because he wasn't in a car? Is that the issue?

This is what I got out of it. They want the kids that are getting picked up to walk to a separate pick up location and the kids who take the bus will get picked up right outside of the school. This guys big problem is that this walk to the pick up location is unserpervised and it takes wayy to long to get to the location and he is worried something may happen to his child during the unsupervised period between being released from school and being picked up.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Is the officer really doing anything wrong? I know he looks like the bad guy here because he's enforcing the rules but is he doing anything illegal? He appeared to be frustrated no doubt but he seemed pretty cool and collected all things considered.

As far as the dad goes, I totally understand where he's coming from. I don't blame him for being pissed. I'm just not so sure he's pissed at the right person.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Is the officer really doing anything wrong? I know he looks like the bad guy here because he's enforcing the rules but is he doing anything illegal? He appeared to be frustrated no doubt but he seemed pretty cool and collected all things considered.

As far as the dad goes, I totally understand where he's coming from. I don't blame him for being pissed. I'm just not so sure he's pissed at the right person.

But he wasn't pissed at the officer, he was pissed at the school rules which the "resource officer" who got all up in arms about it and made it personal. Dad went to the office, signed the waiver saying his kid can walk by themself(god forbid we let our children walk without making sure an authoritative figure isn't watching his/her every move), and the cop got up in his shit while he's signing these forms that the clerk gave him. :rofl:

I would love to watch if and what the outcome will be if the dad really does sue the officer's ass into the ground.

I also love how the site is more outraged at the fact the cop fired AT(not into) a fleeing vehicle than this school is basically saying "they're not your kids until we say they are". The fact that MANY schools have this mentality is even more terrifying. inb4youdontevenhavekidswhycare

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
But he wasn't pissed at the officer, he was pissed at the school rules which the "resource officer" who got all up in arms about it and made it personal. Dad went to the office, signed the waiver saying his kid can walk by themself(god forbid we let our children walk without making sure an authoritative figure isn't watching his/her every move), and the cop got up in his shit while he's signing these forms that the clerk gave him. :rofl:

I would love to watch if and what the outcome will be if the dad really does sue the officer's ass into the ground.

I also love how the site is more outraged at the fact the cop fired AT(not into) a fleeing vehicle than this school is basically saying "they're not your kids until we say they are". The fact that MANY schools have this mentality is even more terrifying. inb4youdontevenhavekidswhycare

I guess the video is kind of hard to follow. I'll re-watch.

No doubt the rule is bogus. I suppose I'm just questioning whether or not the cop actually did anything wrong other than enforce the rule. He clearly had his undies in a bunch.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I'd be furious at a school that had rules in place which disallowed me from picking up my children from school at ANY TIME I SO CHOOSE. Sometimes you just have to do something big enough to get the attention of enough people to draw enough attention to a topic that deserves more discussion. Looks like that's what this guy wanted to accomplish when he walked into the school.

What I want to know is why did the cop have to butt his way into this situation? It appeared that the guy and the school secretary had everything under control and he was filling out the form that he needed to... why did it escalate to this?

Also interested to see what the outcome is.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
What I saw was a cop who didn't like to have his authority questioned and made a bogus arrest because of it.

I hope he gets hit with a huge lawsuit.

On another note, schools are getting totally out of control with all their idiotic rules and "zero tolerance" policies.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish

But its up to US, the parents to instill the values into our kids to show them right and wrong. The schools have no influence whatsoever in how our kids are raised.

:hsughlol:

Now this guy is straight A+ douchebag.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info