WTF is wrong with people? Throwing beer edition

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
So I take my car out to the Morris Cruise night with my nephew and my son and have a great time. We leave and are headed home on 47 going through Morris. All of the sudden there is a car next to me and the guy in the passenger seat is leaning over the girl driving and yelling something at me. I can't hear him because of the exhaust and stereo. I turn the music down to try to hear him and traffic starts going. I fall back as I can see he is really pissed about something. Then all of the sudden a clear plastic cup of beer comes out from the car lands directly in front of my car and splashes all over the hood and windshield. Glad I fell back cause I had the t-tops off and that shit would've landed inside the car. Then they were trying to get me to pull over. I had no part and kept going. I have absolutely no clue what the fuck I did to provoke this. I wasn't driving like a dick, didn't cut anyone off. I have no clue. The only thing I can even remotely think of is my nephew had his phone in his hand and wanted to get a vid of how my car sounded to show his friends and they thought he was filming them or some shit.

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
I would have taken the plates down, and called the cops. I'm sure if they're stupid enough to do it once, it'll happen again. That way the previous documentation prevents them from getting away with a slap on the wrist.

Yeah, I wanted to get the plates, but was in front of them by that point and couldn't see their front one because of traffic.

deviantlx

TCG Elite Member
Apr 20, 2008
you should have flipped him off, called him every name in the book, then got on the phone with 911 and drove right into the police station with him chasing you. I bet he would have changed his tune real quick.

in the end you did the right thing. don't provoke asshole drivers.

rz79

TCG Elite Member
Jun 29, 2009
Nothing hit my kid. Keeping him in the car and keeping moving was the safest thing for me to do for my son and nephew.

Very good point, today's idiot is a dangerous animal, ya never know how little they value human life. You did the right thing man.
A "cup" of beer in the car... That's like a new level of shithead. Must be to classy to sip natty from the can.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info