He should've taken her to the lake..

Shocker

ShockerRacing.com
Feb 21, 2008
Aurora, IL
I can't believe he was calm all that time. Crazy B!

Cause he thinks it's funny... So I would say he's a piece of shit to do that to his wife. She's acting like that from the treatment from him.

Is she acting like a little crazy child... yes, but at the end of the day it's on him and he needs to learn to rotate the tires himself! and take his woman to the lake!!! HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE!!!

If she really acts like this all the time though... good 'ol trusty TUCK AND ROLL!!! Which is what I tell my wife when we disagree in the car!

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Cause he thinks it's funny... So I would say he's a piece of shit to do that to his wife. She's acting like that from the treatment from him.

Is she acting like a little crazy child... yes, but at the end of the day it's on him and he needs to learn to rotate the tires himself! and take his woman to the lake!!! HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE!!!

If she really acts like this all the time though... good 'ol trusty TUCK AND ROLL!!! Which is what I tell my wife when we disagree in the car!

I know people that act like that and there is nothing he can do that would change her behavior. Sure he can drop his plans and take her to the lake but that would just be encouraging her to act out every time he wants or needs to do something else. Once he takes her to the lake then she will find something else to be unhappy about.

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
Doesnt matter if you repost in your thread or the site. Repost is a repost.

men-vin-diesel-bald-1711592293.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info