Official End of the world preparedness thread.

NetChemica1

SVT-wannaby
Jul 1, 2006
Go to: Get Your Prepper Score | National Geographic Channel

Fill out your survey, post your results:

dVLew.png

When shit hits the fan, I'll be at work. My work has 12+ boats over 100ft long capable of sustaining life for almost 2 weeks each. We also have several smaller boats that are capable of operating in heavy weather and capable of self righting should they capsize. They all run on diesel too.

We have numerous fully automatic weapons, artillery, flares, and non-lethal weapons for when ammo runs dry. All of our small arms use common / readily available ammunition. We have body armor as well as protection from chemical, biological, and radioactive weapons.

We are all trained to use these weapons, have numerous EMT qualified persons on board, and are capable of replenishing our food and water.

For shelter, we will go to a nearby populated island (Bimini) and do a hostile take over, then provide a 24 hour security zone where we will intercept all outsiders. We also have aircraft capable of landing on our boats for immediate evac.

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
Why the world is NOT going to end today:

1). There is NO WAY the U.S. Government would let this happen.
--A... They have yet to repeal the 2nd Amendment.
--B... Aren't the Senate & Congress on vacation again? I guess when (err...IF) they come to an agreement, they will vote on it and then pass the legislation to make it a law.
--C... Oh, who am I kidding, they have to raise their yearly income and pensions again.
--D... Barack is like, "NO WAY MAN! Not on MY watch!"
--E... Besides, they have yet to collect your income taxes for 2012!!!!

2). Aliens aren't stupid!
--A... Every picture or rendition I've seen, they aren't wearing much in the way of clothing. Sure, they could just get some North Face coats or something, but I don't think they deliver to OUTER SPACE!
--B... If they did try to land their space ships here, the 40 m.p.h. wind gusts in combo with the wind chill factor, it doesn't really make sense. Wouldn't it kind of look bad if the 'superior race', bit it on the final approach?
--C... If they are SOOO friggin' smart, wouldn't they have just picked a warmer day? I mean, it may be warm in Australia, but it's a friggin TUNDRA up here! How about fall or spring when the earth spreads the warmth out a little better? Am I the only one who thought of this?

3). ...and about the Apocalypse...
--A... I didn't think "Cold day in H***" was a LITERAL translation.
--B... Lucifer's Army are basically demons. Here we go with the NO COATS thing again. C'mon, you had an eternity to prepare and you choose the day where Chicago has 40 m.p.h. wind gusts and freezing wind chill factors. If that's the case, you DESERVE to loose!
--C... O.K., they do have all kinds of spirits, evil beings and lawyers; but we have the New York, and Chicago Fire Departments, NRA and the GHOST HUNTERS. Take that Beee-itchezz

4). Christmas is only 4 days away...

...I'm a 15

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info