What are you up to?

NetChemica1

SVT-wannaby
Jul 1, 2006
Me? Oh, nothing. Just catching drug runners.
w0vah.jpeg

NetChemica1

SVT-wannaby
Jul 1, 2006
Some locals called in to complain about some jetskis playing around near their boats. We transited through that neighborhood to see if we can find any mischief. I went on the bow for a better look while a crewmember inside used the onboard FLIR to scan around.

[YOUTUBEHD]ZB4bCopWtK4[/YOUTUBEHD]

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
how would you rank most to least traffic'd and caught by ya'll (your crew or shipyard)

with medical shit meaning the ability to grow wicked strains quasi-legally, i dont see em sneakin in weed since its a lower profit margin

id almost bet you dont see much meth the way they talk about that shit its mostly localized cooking...you see mostly coke and such? human trafficing? manatee rape?

NetChemica1

SVT-wannaby
Jul 1, 2006
how would you rank most to least traffic'd and caught by ya'll (your crew or shipyard)

with medical shit meaning the ability to grow wicked strains quasi-legally, i dont see em sneakin in weed since its a lower profit margin

id almost bet you dont see much meth the way they talk about that shit its mostly localized cooking...you see mostly coke and such? human trafficing? manatee rape?

Vast majority is uncut cocaine. We do get a bit of weed and hash, but it's mostly coke. I've never encountered meth.

Only "human trafficking" we get is migrants who owe money to the person transporting them.

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
Manatee's are cool as hell, it breaks your heart the first time you see one with fresh prop marks running down its back. :wtcd:

I agree, I've only seen one once while visiting my Grandparents (Marco Island). Also, I have no problem with laws being enforced, but there was no way in hell I was missing an opportunity to use a line like "oh the huge manatee!"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info