Kids are horrible...

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Seriously, if I failed so miserably at raising my child that they did something like this, I'd retroactively abort them. This is just terrible.

[YOUTUBEHD]l93wAqnPQwk[/YOUTUBEHD]

An aged bus monitor employed by the Greece Central School District in Rochester, New York, is moved to tears while being verbally abused by a murder of petulant school children in a blood-boiling video uploaded to YouTube by a concerned third party.

In the description, YouTuber CapitalTrigger writes:

I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, I SAW THE VIDEO ON FACEBOOK AND UPLOADED IT HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD HOW FUCKED UP KIDS ARE.

On her Facebook page, Greece, New York native Karen Huff Klein says she enjoys working for the school district, and "will continue to work...unless I come into lots of money." But a video apparently recorded by a student aboard a school bus she is responsible for monitoring clearly shows the torment she is being forced to endure at the hands of foul-mouthed schoolkids.

Towleroad stomached the ten-minute-long video and jotted down some of the nastier insults:

"Dumb-ass, fat-ass." "Maybe she is an elephant." "She's gonna pick out which kid she's gonna rape next." "Karen wants herpes." "F**king hearing aid." "I'll egg your house." "What's your address so I can p*ss all over your door." "I'll f**king take a cr*p in your mouth." "You touched her arm flap. It's all stinky and smelly." "She probably eats deodorant because she can't afford real food." "What size bra are you? Triple sag?"

A concerted effort is reportedly underway to ensure these children get the discipline they deserve, but so far no word on this from the hometown paper, the Democrat and Chronicle.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
I don't necessarily fully blame the parents. Parents these days are scared to discipline their kids. When I was young I was deterred from doing bad things because of the threat of physical violence. Parents these days are afraid their kids are going to run to their teachers and claim their parents are beating them. I am not saying parents should beat the shit out of their kids at all, but there HAS to be some sort of negative action taken against the child for this type of behavior. That does not include, taking away their PS3, and making them sit in their room to do "homework" on the computer. Teachers are also afraid to discipline kids because of fear of lawsuits. Parents know they can't control their own kids, so they expect the teachers to not only teach the kids math, science, English, etc, but morals, scruples, discipline, and behavior. That is not something a teacher can or should be doing. Then it comes down to the kids, basic child psychology confirms that during school age (8-18) kids are very self-centered, most do not see the repercussions of their actions. Coupled now with not being disciplined or taught how to behave and the consequences of poor behavior, kids are conditioned to behave this way, because they know that they can get away with it.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
that video really pisses me off! It really pisses me off at how shitty and disrespectful kids are now a days. Not that this has never happened but it has progressively gotten worse. I feared my parents bc I knew any wrong there was a consequence Did I still do it though, yes bc I was a kid. But I was raised to respect others, especially elderly. My first job was working for a friend of the family, I was 12 and he was 58 and I learned a lot from him. Kids know nothing about hard work and discipline now a days

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Parents need to teach their children that actions have consequences. It's not easy being a parent of a strong willed child but you do what you have to to earn their respect and teach them a sense of right and wrong.

The key is consistent consequences for misbehavior. If your kid KNOWS they will lose privileges or have things they don't like happen to them, they learn to do their best to avoid the punishments. When you start disciplining bad behavior when they are young, by the time they reach their teens, they understand the principle and reasons behind the discipline. Ideally, the number of times you administer discipline decreases as they age. My kids are all grown or near grown now and I rarely have to do more than lift an eyebrow or make a short comment if they start to do something they know isn't correct behavior.

Many parents now-a-days want their kids to be their friends and are afraid to discipline them. They fail in their parental role and the kids carry on the bad tradition with their own kids.

It's great to let your kids know you love them as you are disciplining them (this hurts me more than it hurts you). I consider the combination of spanking, standing in a corner, sending them to their room, etc. when they are young, removing privileges like video games or automobile access as they age and discussion of the moral and legal implication of their acts during the entire process of raising them to be methods that, used properly, work well.

My "problem" kids are my two girls. My older daughter used to be very stubborn and self involved. I had an incident at LincolnWay HS that demonstrates what I consider proper parenting. My daughter wanted to spend the night with friends. We told her no since she was being punished for misbehavior. She had an event at school that we were letting her attend with instructions that she would return home afterwards. She kept arguing about wanting to spend the night with her friends. When we got to the school, we told her she could come home with us now or attend the event and then come home. She lost her temper, pushed Amy and stormed off into the school. I followed her in and found her in the middle of a group of a hundred kids. I told her she was coming home to discuss what just happened. She said no. I said you can come home one of two ways. We walk out quietly or I grab you by your collar and drag you out in front of everyone. She said "Leave me alone!" So, I grabbed her by her collar and dragged her back to the car. Don't know who was more embarassed, me or her but I didn't let that stop me. I wasn't happy about reaching a physical violence level but I thought it more important to be consistent than to not raise a scene in front of a crowd. I actually think some of her friends learned a lesson, too, just from watching what happened to her. My daughter wasn't physically hurt but she was mortified to be dragged out in front of her friends.

She's 22 now and we are good friends.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
True story, my parents told us if they see a jail cell bc of our actions it'll be worse the second time.. I love and respect my parents for how I was brought up. Everyone wants to argue ethics on how to raise your kid, yet it seems to always be the ones that were raised my "talks" or having things just taken away... Yea I got the corner, I got things take away, but I also got a belt, board, or hand :rofl:

scca_stang

Owns Assault Rifles
Dec 4, 2008
when I was young, I was being disiplined with a belt when I threatened my Dad that I would call DCFS on him if he didn't stop.... his response "you have to make it to the phone first" (and he meant it)... I never once threatened that again and it was actually a turning point in my behavior.

I now have two kids and my 4 year old is quite the handful.... but I am doing everything I can to be firm and consistent with her to avoid issues like in this video when she is older. my 2 year old son seems to learn from my daughter's mistakes and rarely acts up...

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Yeah my dad was terrifying, I never got the belt, but the corner, soap in mouth, "flicked" on the head, spanked. I don't resent him at all, I know that what he was doing was because of my actions. I am quite good friends with both of my parents now. It seems like the kids that resented their parents the most, were the ones that were soft on their kids.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
Parents need to teach their children that actions have consequences. It's not easy being a parent of a strong willed child but you do what you have to to earn their respect and teach them a sense of right and wrong.

The key is consistent consequences for misbehavior. If your kid KNOWS they will lose privileges or have things they don't like happen to them, they learn to do their best to avoid the punishments. When you start disciplining bad behavior when they are young, by the time they reach their teens, they understand the principle and reasons behind the discipline. Ideally, the number of times you administer discipline decreases as they age. My kids are all grown or near grown now and I rarely have to do more than lift an eyebrow or make a short comment if they start to do something they know isn't correct behavior.

Many parents now-a-days want their kids to be their friends and are afraid to discipline them. They fail in their parental role and the kids carry on the bad tradition with their own kids.

It's great to let your kids know you love them as you are disciplining them (this hurts me more than it hurts you). I consider the combination of spanking, standing in a corner, sending them to their room, etc. when they are young, removing privileges like video games or automobile access as they age and discussion of the moral and legal implication of their acts during the entire process of raising them to be methods that, used properly, work well.

My "problem" kids are my two girls. My older daughter used to be very stubborn and self involved. I had an incident at LincolnWay HS that demonstrates what I consider proper parenting. My daughter wanted to spend the night with friends. We told her no since she was being punished for misbehavior. She had an event at school that we were letting her attend with instructions that she would return home afterwards. She kept arguing about wanting to spend the night with her friends. When we got to the school, we told her she could come home with us now or attend the event and then come home. She lost her temper, pushed Amy and stormed off into the school. I followed her in and found her in the middle of a group of a hundred kids. I told her she was coming home to discuss what just happened. She said no. I said you can come home one of two ways. We walk out quietly or I grab you by your collar and drag you out in front of everyone. She said "Leave me alone!" So, I grabbed her by her collar and dragged her back to the car. Don't know who was more embarassed, me or her but I didn't let that stop me. I wasn't happy about reaching a physical violence level but I thought it more important to be consistent than to not raise a scene in front of a crowd. I actually think some of her friends learned a lesson, too, just from watching what happened to her. My daughter wasn't physically hurt but she was mortified to be dragged out in front of her friends.

She's 22 now and we are good friends.

right on!

Its kinda funny this whole subject got brought up, bc I chilling at my buddies house this past saturday and his g/f friend was there. They are 7yrs younger, and their views are that of today where "physical" punishment is wrong. Yes it may not always be best but, when used when necessary its an effective learning tool. It sounds shitty saying it like that, but its the truth.

Dragon03

Super hated on
Mar 28, 2007
this is all about parenting and how they raise their kids....like alot of you if I got a bad grade or did something wrong out came my dads belt and I got it....if you have a kid that is threatening to go to child services then you arent raising them right period, you are the parent you provide the clothes on their back, food on the table and a roof over their head they damn well are going to follow expectations I set forth and how to treat others. Im willing to bet majority of these kids are just "hoping on the band wagon" and joining in because one of them started bashing on this poor woman and the others wanted to appear to be cool.....kids are just fucked in the head now days.....I can see now why so many kids are commiting suicide now days...you can make a grown adult cry I can only imagine how hard a kid that is tormented like this would not be able to take it and take their own life this is just horrible what she went thru

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
If I had kids and I found out they did that they would be walking to school, living in complete solitude in their room and be apologizing to that lady.
I was taught not to disrespect my elders. It's quite the opposite these days. I keep seeing little punks getting away with talking back to their parents, teachers and police.
This has already been said before, but parents are afraid to be a parent and want to be their friends. That's why little johnny gets away with everything and walks all over his parents. The parent doesn't want the child to dislike them.
Screw that! What Mom and Dad says goes.. Period.
When I was bad my parents grounded me and I would have to sit in my room for a day or more with nothing but my bed and 4 walls. No internet, playstation etc... I learned my lesson.
While I thought they were mean then, I am greatful now because I didn't turn out to be a disrespectful little asshole.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info