AFX9868.jpg

PackardBell.jpg

mousret1.jpg

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock

funny you mention POGS, cuz i think i may have a collectors item...

IMG_2956.jpg

that right there kiddies is "OJ in the slammer" ! i dont know what is more amazing, the fact that when i was that young i had the audacity to buy such an item, or the fact that i had a good enough of a mindset to not use it and save the thing because i though it would be worth something someday.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
:slap: :gtfo2:

Tuner version yes... not the way you posted, though I lawled...

This is the Game Gear TV tuner that will no longer work on February 17th 2009... and yes, I have one too... they are still being sold on eBay... in other countries...

tv-tuner.jpg
what does that do?

does it like , transmit the video feed to your TV screen? like.. kinda like an iPod FM Transmitter puts sound on the radio?

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
what does that do?

does it like , transmit the video feed to your TV screen? like.. kinda like an iPod FM Transmitter puts sound on the radio?

I didn't understand wtf it was, seeing how I never had anything SEGA until my dreamcast just a few years back. Excuse me, I don't know everything..

It allows you to watch broadcast TV on the Game Gear, and due to ATSC being the only broadcast after Feb 17th 2009, this NTSC TV tuner will no longer work...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info