Black on Black Vert Cobra.Oak Lawn

s4rge

Laser Red Stanger
Apr 9, 2005
that was me but my really isnt too quiet lol. well compared to yours it was. i remember hearing yours. sounded really good

:dancenana: Cool, 1st time i ever been spotted in 5 years of owning this car :hail: Sweet looking car. For some reason the 03-04 cobras always spot my eyes but its never anyone from online when i SPOT them. :dunno: I dunno why my 185Hp GT so loud =[ another terminator owner told me the same thing. But welps .. the cobras sound/looks better and thanks. If i was at a cruising RPM i probably would've heard ya but i bet i was in a low gear with the exhaust blazing lol.
Hope to spot ya again.

s4rge

Laser Red Stanger
Apr 9, 2005
Well I had a 95gt I had 7 years so I always look at them and listen to that model cause I always liked them. If I'm ever running an hour late to work again maybe u will see me lol. I also work over at Christ Hospital too

:headbang: Cool, always nice to see/hear a 03-04 cobra. Lucky guy to own one. LOL

Sadly, i got off work early this morning. (slower day @ work) So, i doubt ill see you again around this time now that i think of it. I work over in burbank

Thread Info

• s4rge
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list