Sneak Peak of this months CoTM

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
These are not submissions, nor final pictures as there are many more to come to choose from... Just thought I'd give a little sneak peak to the competition ;)

2826406143_1d7d640a6f_o.jpg

2827232146_e18ae0d0a6_o.jpg

2827231768_742253256b_o.jpg

2826393255_e5f9e459a8_o.jpg

2827231416_6495504a7d_o.jpg

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
First is too far i think so i like second since it shows the cars better with a great top view. 4th is my pick over all clean shot with a great perspective view

i dont like the closeness of the second shot, granted if i didnt know the first shot existed i would like the second one best, but sometimes its about the ambiance of the scene rather than the extreme detail of the car

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
The guy did shoot everything in raw, he just posted up 5 of the 150 or so pictures from the night to give me something to look at.

I also brought another friend/photography major with me, but she has not yet gotten anything on the computer. Just did this tonight.

Thanks again for all the compliments though, and since GTP Mike hasn't answered yet, these were shot underneath one of the buildings that classes are held in pretty much in the center of the SIUC campus.

Last edited:

E

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
State of Confusion
Real Name
E
i dont like the closeness of the second shot, granted if i didnt know the first shot existed i would like the second one best, but sometimes its about the ambiance of the scene rather than the extreme detail of the car

I know what you mean. if there was a good balance between the 2 that would be best but i think he would have needed a very tall ladder

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
I know what you mean. if there was a good balance between the 2 that would be best but i think he would have needed a very tall ladder

Actually those pictures were taken from a second story Handicap access ramp, about 25 feet in the air with the tri-pods. If we could have been a little lower it would have been nice to get a slightly closer shot while retaining the 'tunnel' look in the background.

E

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
State of Confusion
Real Name
E
Actually those pictures were taken from a second story Handicap access ramp, about 25 feet in the air with the tri-pods. If we could have been a little lower it would have been nice to get a slightly closer shot while retaining the 'tunnel' look in the background.

You could have had 2 guys hold your legs hung upside down to get that pic. :bowrofl: Automatic VOTE for sheer ingenuity:roflwerd:

Thread Info