Tinley Park

hammy55

Jun 6, 2008
Hey everyone, I just joined the forums. Seems like a great place so far!
I currently own a 06 Dodge Charger Sxt, but hope to get a terminator sometime with in the next year or so. I want to learn as much as I can before hand.

I live in Tinley Park, and have seen a few cobras but not too many.

I did particularly notice a sick white terminator with tint that lives down the street from me, but then it disappeared and I saw the guy driving a dark green mustang, prolly an '03, had some engine work done to it room what I heard.

Any of you guys live around Tinley Park?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Cool, I'll have to keep an eye out for ya.
Do any of you guys meet up at all?

Some of us were at the Frankfort car show tonight. Steak and Shake on Harlem also has GTGs on Friday nights. Vobraman gave me a flyer today mentioning GTGs at the Matteson Culvers on some Sunday nights.

getsomebeyatch

Regular
May 28, 2006
Hey everyone, I just joined the forums. Seems like a great place so far!
I currently own a 06 Dodge Charger Sxt, but hope to get a terminator sometime with in the next year or so. I want to learn as much as I can before hand.

I live in Tinley Park, and have seen a few cobras but not too many.

I did particularly notice a sick white terminator with tint that lives down the street from me, but then it disappeared and I saw the guy driving a dark green mustang, prolly an '03, had some engine work done to it room what I heard.

Any of you guys live around Tinley Park?

Cobra's come with superchargers:p:dancenana:

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
I live in BG w/ Cobra Jack, well not in the same house, but the same subdivision. I am off of Brookside Glen Drive in Phase 6. Jack is in 7. Petsnke is down the street from Panduit in the older section. We should meet up one day @ Friday's or some other place near Tinley Park. There is about a dozen of us within 5 ~ 8 miles of each other.

hammy55

Jun 6, 2008
damn didn't know so many of you guys lived so close to me ha.
that would be cool to get together and meet some of you guys and see your rides. although i will feel left out rolling up in my v6 charger haha. i need to get my self into a terminator fast, wish i had the moneyyy!

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I live in BG w/ Cobra Jack, well not in the same house, but the same subdivision. I am off of Brookside Glen Drive in Phase 6. Jack is in 7. Petsnke is down the street from Panduit in the older section. We should meet up one day @ Friday's or some other place near Tinley Park. There is about a dozen of us within 5 ~ 8 miles of each other.

I feel so left out living so far up north :mad:

Thread Info