Yellow Cobra & DSG on Harlem

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
3:30ish. I Was a few blocks North of I55 on Harlem.
Taking off from the light heading N twords Pershing was a sweet looking Yellow Term. Sounded bad ass! It was Music to my ears:biggthump

On the way back from N side of Cicero heading back to Harlem and I55, I seen a DSG parked at Jewel on Harlem N of Pershing I think. All by its self facing Harlem, maybe a employee? Had dark black or gun metal color rims from what I could see.

I would be shiting bricks if I worked there and had to leave my Cobra out there for hours on end. No fucking way. I would rather ride a moped then take that chance.Just my o2. Nice neverless:biggthump

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I have a DSG with anthracite Bullitt rims but wasn't in that area today. My car was parked around I55 and Damen all day. I took the Dan Ryan and 57 home.

Amy works at Jewel and our minivan looked like it had been through the wars [before Lindsey totaled it]. It had more cart scrapes and dings than any car should have. I would NEVER park my Cobra anywhere at Jewel except the empty back of the lot and not for long even in the back.

Thread Info

• 99 Stangbanger
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list