Took more pics.....again

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Im banned from photobucket at work, so I have them uploaded on my fquick. Ill get the rest done at home later. I really like the ass end pic alot, but comments always welcome. It helps make us learn to take better pics. Before anyone says it, I know, there is water on the facia. I forgot to wipe it off. Just washed the car.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
nizzanZ2.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Fish, those pictures aren't bad, but could use a little work. (maybe even in photoshop).

I don't know if it's the monitor, but the first one could use a little saturation bump and a lower exposure setting (yes, possible to compensate in photoshop) since the color looks really washed out.

Second one is just meh, good exposure and lighting, but the picture is boring.
Third one.... well, the front is not the aesthetical highlight of your car, I would avoid shooting that.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Fish, those pictures aren't bad, but could use a little work. (maybe even in photoshop).

I don't know if it's the monitor, but the first one could use a little saturation bump and a lower exposure setting (yes, possible to compensate in photoshop) since the color looks really washed out.

Second one is just meh, good exposure and lighting, but the picture is boring.
Third one.... well, the front is not the aesthetical highlight of your car, I would avoid shooting that.

Ill do that and post it later. See if it makes it any better.

Thread Info