Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Since it was asked, I posted in the recent purchases this

pics014.jpg

its another 2004 Silverado ECSB 4.8 V8 Auto

and I got rid of the T/A

Family016.jpg

I gues its time to move on with life. I've had my fun toys/cars but I put in the bigger picture that I just sign On the Best investment yet today

My house

Homes155.jpg

Which is way more important than ANY car will ever be. its the start of my life.... which has been postponed for to long. I'll get another toy down the road again in due time, you can bet on that ;)

More pics to come later on the house

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
whats the point? so you dont spend more money on the T/A?

i couldnt see the truck being much cheaper than the t/a...

Well I've ALWAYS been partial to a truck. I've owned one since high school and they've always been useful. I did it to save money but also I don't want to be one of those "friends" thats always asking to use someones truck. I've always been the one to help others so I can just rely on myself when I need one. Besides I've got a plan in mind ;) The truck has lots of potential aswell, look at my bro's truck......... although he just can't drive on the 1/4 mile track without sucking ASS, lol. I will end up getting another toy though, believe me ;)

All in all I'm saving $80 a month between insurance and payment, and next year insurance drops again for turning 25.

you traded in the TA without telling me? fail

Look luck with the house. Where is it at again?

Sorry man it just wasn't practical for you, TOO MUCH POWA :rofl: naw I owed too much on it so I rolled it over on the truck.

The House is in Lansing, IL. 10 minutes from work now, and around all the stores I frequently visit :D

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Well I've ALWAYS been partial to a truck. I've owned one since high school and they've always been useful. I did it to save money but also I don't want to be one of those "friends" thats always asking to use someones truck. I've always been the one to help others so I can just rely on myself when I need one. Besides I've got a plan in mind ;) The truck has lots of potential aswell, look at my bro's truck......... although he just can't drive on the 1/4 mile track without sucking ASS, lol. I will end up getting another toy though, believe me ;)

All in all I'm saving $80 a month between insurance and payment, and next year insurance drops again for turning 25.

Sorry man it just wasn't practical for you, TOO MUCH POWA :rofl: naw I owed too much on it so I rolled it over on the truck.

The House is in Lansing, IL. 10 minutes from work now, and around all the stores I frequently visit :D

You traded it in just like that, no demod, no nothing.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
ECSB?

Extended cab, short bed?

Never heard of a 4.8 V-8 in a GM truck, just the 5.3?

*edit*

I see the 4.8 on consumer guide.... never heard of it? hows the MPG?

The 4.8 is a smaller V8, but its not to bad. The '04's specs were 285hp/295tq out of a 294ci motor. And fuel economy was 16city / 21hwy /18mixed w/an AUTO and 17city / 23hwy / 20mixed MANUAL

You traded it in just like that, no demod, no nothing.

the only thins that were still on the car was LS6 intake, LT's, and the catback thats it everything else was sold to fund the house

Thread Info