CobraChris08

superman

COME & SEE
May 9, 2006
SLASH said:
saw you tonight going down that road in front of dicks around 8pm, man that shit looks tight! and sounded badass going under the 53 overpass when you turned l on 72!

byw...shitcan that fuggin plateframe man!!! its a buzzkill imo!

doesnt matter how nice it is hes going get rid of it!!! :dunno: way nicer that the goat imo.......... you will regret it chris

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
SLASH said:
saw you tonight going down that road in front of dicks around 8pm, man that shit looks tight! and sounded badass going under the 53 overpass when you turned l on 72!

byw...shitcan that fuggin plateframe man!!! its a buzzkill imo!

Thanks SLASH for the compliment.

I'm one of those rednecks that's gotta get on it every underpass :laughing2 :headbang:

YES the plate frame DOES have to go. A certain member here says he has one for me cough Mike cough.

ubnsmkd03 said:
doesnt matter how nice it is hes going get rid of it!!! :dunno: way nicer that the goat imo.......... you will regret it chris

WHERE'S MY PLATE FRAME BIATCH!? :cool2:

I don't wanna regret it. :(

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
CobraChris08 said:

I'm one of those rednecks that's gotta get on it every underpass :laughing2 :headbang:

YES the plate frame DOES have to go. A certain member here says he has one for me cough Mike cough.

i have one, its yours man...

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
CobraChris08 said:

I got a chrome billet MGW old style plate frame with looking bolts if you want it, $60 bucks. Same one as Slash.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
10th03cobra said:
I got a chrome billet MGW old style plate frame with looking bolts if you want it, $60 bucks. Same one as Slash.

Jeff is lying, he is really trying to sell you this one...

pridecolors-other.gif

Thread Info