Red 01 Cobra cnvert Naples, FL

04svt

Screeming Yellow
Aug 31, 2005
02RedL said:
Yep, its awesome there! My mom lives just south of Naples in Marco, im gonna drive my Cobra there sometime, it will be a blast to have the car there!

do i see a roadtrip in the future?? :dunno: of course it would a be challenge to try to drive to florida and not get arested or ticketed in every state, wit a pack of snakes :burnout:

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
04svt said:
do i see a roadtrip in the future?? :dunno: of course it would a be challenge to try to drive to florida and not get arested or ticketed in every state, wit a pack of snakes :burnout:

You get used to that trip after a while. You know not to speed in GA , Kentucky or Ohio. But i usually stay in the right lane as much as possible. Sometimes speeding during the day but only behind someone going faster, never being the lead car. and at night, I just lay back and watch tv and drive 5 over or flow.

There is only one BAD thing about having a nice car in florida, at least south florida. As soon as you leave the car wash your car will be rained on. Usually because you drove under the one cloud in the sky. but sometimes there isnt even a cloud. Its just god peeing on the nicest thing he sees.

Thread Info