Blue Mach1 on 53 North

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
I was in the DD, I saw it in the review, It looked like a Black Mustang. When It was next too me under all the DIRT I could see that is was a Blue Mach 1. I gave him a thumbs up I don't think he was paying me any attention.

I read the plate frame and knew instantly who it was, I seen him post here and CMC never met the guy.

Drenath wash your car! :D

drenath

Low MPH - Rand Road Crew
Jul 25, 2005
Stangfreak91 said:
I was in the DD, I saw it in the review, It looked like a Black Mustang. When It was next too me under all the DIRT I could see that is was a Blue Mach 1. I gave him a thumbs up I don't think he was paying me any attention.

I read the plate frame and knew instantly who it was, I seen him post here and CMC never met the guy.

Drenath wash your car! :D
53N? Was this yesterday in the morning?

My car is always dirty, she goes 100+ miles a day, can't stay clean for long... Mustangs are meant to be driven, yo!

I will always flash the thumbs up back if I see you, and will usually glance over if I notice someone keeping pace next to me... honk or something next time dude!

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
drenath said:
53N? Was this yesterday in the morning?

My car is always dirty, she goes 100+ miles a day, can't stay clean for long... Mustangs are meant to be driven, yo!

I will always flash the thumbs up back if I see you, and will usually glance over if I notice someone keeping pace next to me... honk or something next time dude!

I'ts no big deal!

Thread Info

• Stangfreak91
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list