SB on 53

wizdawg

TCG Elite Member
May 1, 2005
whtsvt said:
no, coupe at about 6:30am.

I did see the SB convert at that time when I had training a few weeks back, some older guy driving it. He jumped on at Euclid.

I've also seen a SB coupe on Hicks Rd in Palatine while walking the dog a few times.

I see that older guy in the SB vert almost every day. We usually pass around woodfield, but if I'm running early or he is late sometimes I see him on Hicks before he gets on at Euclid. I rarely take my car to work, but if you saw a SB on hicks around 7:55, it might have been me. I work at Sellstrom on the corner of Hicks and 14. There is also a SB cobra owner that works across the street at Northrop Grumman.

whtsvt

Regular
Nov 6, 2004
wizdawg said:
I see that older guy in the SB vert almost every day. We usually pass around woodfield, but if I'm running early or he is late sometimes I see him on Hicks before he gets on at Euclid. I rarely take my car to work, but if you saw a SB on hicks around 7:55, it might have been me. I work at Sellstrom on the corner of Hicks and 14. There is also a SB cobra owner that works across the street at Northrop Grumman.

That explains all the SB's that I've been seeing around :burnout:

Thread Info