blue mach going down lawerence

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
crazyfor04's said:
sry dont get so emotional

Ifell like every here justs wants to :2g: :blowingup :ar: :bash: :BoomS: :chairshot :cussing: :fight: :laser: me

Make ur posts constructive. And I will be the first to tell you not all of mine are. BUT don't go around posting stupid shit you know nothing about. This is a CAR FORUM. Start a thread at least with something to do with cars. Go show us a pic of ur parents car or something(you'll still prob get flamed) A lot of people hold this site close to them. A lot of their good friends they met on this site. IMO i dont want some idiot on here posting 20 some odd posts of stupid usless shit a day.

nothingpoint

Sep 11, 2006
CobraChris08 said:
Make ur posts constructive. And I will be the first to tell you not all of mine are. BUT don't go around posting stupid shit you know nothing about. This is a CAR FORUM. Start a thread at least with something to do with cars. Go show us a pic of ur parents car or something(you'll still prob get flamed) A lot of people hold this site close to them. A lot of their good friends they met on this site. IMO i dont want some idiot on here posting 20 some odd posts of stupid usless shit a day.

+1

BURN :FIREdevil :knk:

drenath

Low MPH - Rand Road Crew
Jul 25, 2005
This car perhaps? His name is Eugene:
1188941998_l.jpg

660094694_l.jpg

Thread Info