rude mustang

1badblkgt

blkbullit01
Jul 20, 2006
I was on my way back to work today from getting something to eat and i was on elgin o hare turning on to lake street in streamwood exit. well i pulled up next to this guy in a black 04 gt it was lowered with a steeda spoiler, deep dish bullit wheels, mach 1 lip and delete kit. well i saw him so i cruised up next to him he was with a lady both seemed to be in there 30s. well i was driving next to him and i was looking at his car it looked nice but the whole time he wasnt even paying any attention he looked over one time long enough for him to see me give him the :biggthump and then he just looked back not even saying thanks or nothing with a asshole look on his face car looked great but the driver needs to go. i was trying to be nice and he was just rude. so if anyone knows who this is let me know it was around 12:50 and 1 o'clock when i saw him. Has this happend to anyone else here, i find it mean as hell when someone tells you your car looks nice and you just ignore them. :nono:

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
unleash the cobra on me your a nice guy
:laughing2 :laughing2 :laughing2 :laughing2 :laughing2 :laughing2

t's happened to me when I've given props to someone who's mustang is nowhere as badass as mine. I get excited and acknowledge when someone in an Accord gives me props!!!!\

You're right!!! I had some momo pull up next to me on Schaumburg Road tonight In a White 94/95 Cobra cpe and give me a rev!! I gave him the thumbs up and he just looked at me all stupid! GOD !!! You try and be cool and give props to other brand members and you just get slapped in the face.

Thread Info