01 LAZER RED COBRA and 95 Cobra at Streets tonight

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
Did you guys get any action after I rolled out?

I hade a twin turbo ricer buggin me when I turned on Higgins. He was friends with the guy who had the 05 GT I destroyed. He said his car would take me and I had my own doubts as well if he could. His car sounded like a dieing guy in ICU with a respirator going :laughing2 huffin, pissin poofin!!!

Anyways he didnt :headbang: Ran me well though :clap:

I NEED A KB DAM IT!!!!!!!

See ya guys next time :biggthump

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
Rotzs99 said:
Hey 99, what size gears you have in your car?

430's

Its great and as many would say way to much :argue: but not IMO NOT At ALL :headbang:

I had 410's and wanted more now I got it and well worth the swap.

I dont know whats gonna happen when I get a KB this winter but If its too much with the KB Then I still have 410's with 500 miles or less to put back in :dunno: Hope not though, I love my gears :burnout:Its the only thing that makes up for the lack of HP / Torque beside my porting and polisihg of the upper and lower.

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Mar 16, 2006
99 Stangbanger said:
430's

Its great and as many would say way to much :argue: but not IMO NOT At ALL :headbang:

I had 410's and wanted more now I got it and well worth the swap.

I dont know whats gonna happen when I get a KB this winter but If its too much with the KB Then I still have 410's with 500 miles or less to put back in :dunno: Hope not though, I love my gears :burnout:Its the only thing that makes up for the lack of HP / Torque beside my porting and polisihg of the upper and lower.

Nice, Im thinking about 4.10s, I dont drive the car much but when i do 1/2 of it is highway.

How do you fair against the pesky terms?

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
Rotzs99 said:
Nice, Im thinking about 4.10s, I dont drive the car much but when i do 1/2 of it is highway.

How do you fair against the pesky terms?

I have taken 2 stock ones and 1 Terms that was slightly modded with a pully and exhust. I have also lost to 2 Terms I dont know WTF they had. To fast and they were gone :crying: 50 /50 so far. I have not run a KB Term that I know of unless one of the ones that beat me up was KB or other. I really know I have NO chance in hell unless they miss a gear and are runnning on 6 cylinders with a flat :headbang:

Basic bolt ons with little girly gears wont cut it ( with a non SC 99-01 Cobra) with a stock Term unless they dont know how to drive. I have extensive Porting and Polishing that helps out HUGE along with reworked heads and all the rest of the queer ass bolt on I have. All that junk is worth squat IMO.

I like how some say porting is worthless. Its not in anyway shape or form when done by a professional.

I have a MUST DO LIST this winter and its a polished KB and pistons and cams!!! I have the money I need the time. I plan on doing everything myself except the tune of course this winter.

I have been dumping all money into my Harleys and now its time to "up date" the slowski :D Harleys are done :biggthump

I am taking a vacation in a few days for 2 weeks to Key West with the Cobra and plan on snapping some shots on the beach with it. Then when I get back its going away till I get some time to pull the motor and weld up the suspension upgrades ect... Then I will order the KB and go from there.

I dont exspect to find any major damage with only 31 k on it but who knows I might have to dig deeper if things dont look right in the motor. Its a long ass haul to Key West though. Did it 2 years ago with the Cobra and it ran great :biggthump Hope this will be the case again :biggthump

Hey when I get back if you want to go for a ride and see how it is I am up for it. I think once you feel and hear the car you too will want 430's :laughing2

Later

Jun 18, 2006
hey we didnt get any action after you left. we tried settin some shit up with a srt4 but he wasnt havin it. yea i think the KB would be sick on your car.

p.s. damn i wish i could come on vaca with you to take some slowbra pics at the beach that would be sweet! good luck with everything, nice kill on the huff-n-puff :lmao: have fun on vacation and hopefully we can all crusie round when you get back.

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
a_lil_red_302 said:
hey we didnt get any action after you left. we tried settin some shit up with a srt4 but he wasnt havin it. yea i think the KB would be sick on your car.

p.s. damn i wish i could come on vaca with you to take some slowbra pics at the beach that would be sweet! good luck with everything, nice kill on the huff-n-puff :lmao: have fun on vacation and hopefully we can all crusie round when you get back.

Hey I can snap a shot of the beach and the ocean and you can PHOTO SHOP one with your car :headbang: :D Better on gas that way :D

The huff n puff was cool but it was the modded 05 GT I liked more that night even though the Farted turbo ran me better I give the props to the american muscle. I will take sounding better, looking better over a fast farted Lego'ed winged POS anyday even if I loose to a 20- 40 G POS import.

Fug them

talk to ya when I get back.

Thread Info