IRS7.jpg

IRS10.jpg

IRS11.jpg

IRS14.jpg

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
Its that new IRS (Invisible Rear Suspension) LMAO

I love the ride quality and cornering. But as soon as I threw my DR's on it, it took a shit. Didnt really wheel hop I just think my N/A terd was to much for it. LOL

Straight axel with UCA's, LCA's, 4.10 or 4.30 gear, and full length subframe connectors and its going to be a whole new car.

Side note: Mook you still want a lane with my slow junk when I put it back on the road? Its gonna 60ft your EVO and keep pulling :bowrofl:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Bad ass? HEHEHE... Thanks man. Honestly the car is not very heavily modded. Look out next spring though, I hope to be H/C/I'd up with a 9" or 12bolt out back!

Sick car though man, if there were only Fords in this world, that Cobra body style would be what I'd shoot for! :bigthumb:

Sry we didn't get a chance to hit it on motor. I had pulled out timing and added fuel to run the N2O, so she's a bit more sluggish on the spray tune than my motor tune. Maybe next time. I'm on Randall often enough.

Threw in a pic for the hell of it.

-Eagle

PS - Who's got the nasty torque steering, shift lighted, fart can of a Tiburon on this site? Someone please tell that kid to get a LSx car... yall had enough slow stangs in that lot to sink a boat. :bowrofl:

PPS - by holding your own thru 3rd mean me watching you fall further back in my rearview? Didn't really see how far back you went, but I'm pretty sure I had you by at least 2-3 cars if not more :p

Attachments

• outplaying 013.jpg
    outplaying 013.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Thread Info