New pics/vids for today

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Well I just got my wheels back from the coaters and had my tires mounted.

Silverado003.jpg

I'll take close up later :( I was kinda tired today. They are painted silver metallic by the way. They lifted the truck 2", now I can really mess with people with my bright ass lights :rofl: SILVERSTARS (the poor mans HID's) FTW!!!!!!!!

Pics of both my vehicles

Both001.jpg

and now the car (my BRAND NEW rotors that I haven't even used since I broke the brake hose to the caliper, waiting on the part:()

TransAm002.jpg

TransAm006-1.jpg

TransAm007.jpg

and a a little vid ;)

Its says cold start but I ran it for a few minutes before the vid. I have to have a vacuum line off b/c its idling funny

Last edited:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
haha. i tried taking a vid of the exhaust the other day, but my cameras kinda crap. i'll have to try again. i just wanna get this damn thing out on the road. the guys bank that had the lein on it is dragging their ass sending my bank the title, so until they get it, i cant register the car :rant2:

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
haha. i tried taking a vid of the exhaust the other day, but my cameras kinda crap. i'll have to try again. i just wanna get this damn thing out on the road. the guys bank that had the lein on it is dragging their ass sending my bank the title, so until they get it, i cant register the car :rant2:

That really sux man, sorry to hear that

sounds good

thanks I have one shitty camera though... it was on sale at the time ;)

Thread Info