update on the skittle

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
Here some pics that Bob @ RC Autoworks snapped for me before he sent everything out to be coated...all thats left is the oil lines and then drive it on the trailer and finish all the little BS @ home...

IMG_1470r.jpg

IMG_147rr3.jpg

IMG_147rr2.jpg

IMG_1471r.jpg

and heres the instructions i also received with them...

RCautoworks said:
Install manifold first, then turbo. Install wastegate but leave v-band loose. Install downpipe and leave all connections loose as well on the downpipe. Install dumptube on wastegate first, put bolt on clamp but leave loose, then install clamp on downpipe. Rotate parts to adjust dumptube where it fits the best. Tigthen clamps and fittings, start the car and instant 800hp was added by this upgrade :p , the last part was a lie.

"the last part was a lie" :tear:

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
What kind of turbo did you end up going with. And why does it seem the srt4 community is routing the turbo to the side? Is there any real benefits?

Either way its a sexy setup :bigthumb:

its a BorgWarner S362...you have to put the turbo off to the side if you want to have a big turbo and not dent/hack/etc the firewall...

lookin good Rodger. :bigthumb: allllllllmost ready

yup i hope to fire it up and drive by the end of the month...wont be done (tuned, AEM, fuel setup still have to be installed) but i will re-tune it with the injectors that i have now... at least good enough to put some miles on it this year...i miss her!

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
I have been waiting for an update and I definitely want to see this in person. Congrats, it looks great.

RC Autoworks....it will be @ the open house next week...check his vendor section...

Whats all done to your car in the trans/clutch deparment, suspension and tires? On my maxed out stock turbo traction was a bitch enough in my SRT-4 I wish you the best of luck!!!!

ACT 6 Puck and extreme pressure plate...will get coilovers, traction bars, and slicks soon :bigthumb: But it did run a 13.0 on all season 225 tire last year on the stock turbo :rofl: 2.2 60'

Is your car going to be there for the open house?

yes sir

That's hot. :bigthumb:

The wastegate clears the hood? Looks like a tight fit!

its crazy...its like dodge knew there would be a wastegate there...there is a indention in the hood for it and it fits perfectly!!

Thread Info