Flat Black GXP? 87th and Pulaski

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
IMG_3012.jpg

IMG_3014.jpg

Saw this about a week ago, actually looks pretty good minus a few small things, pretty sure it was a GXP, but I am not positive.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I was going to post up that I THOUGHT I saw a flat black GXP ala that car. I was at 87th and Cicero, but I was so hungover I didnt even try to take a picture, and consequently completely forgot about it.

No fender vents? That spoiler is awful, makes my Inferno spoiler look stock, lol.

Could you see the driver? I wonder if thats the guy that wanted to buy back my SE rear valence that he sold me 3 years ago. He seriously BEGGED me for it for about an hour.

I've been seeing a lot of GXP's with the LED tails. Purple Haze, Black Cherry, Black, and Greystone, on my drive into Orland Park from here.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
And I should mention, yeah K J I was rocking the FJ! Best oil filter location EVER

Now back to the regularly scheduled thread.

dude. admit that the fj is one of the most badass things youve driven! i love driving my gfs... seriously.

and yeah. whoa. that gtp is kinda badasss... tailights should match then id rock it.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
dude. admit that the fj is one of the most badass things youve driven! i love driving my gfs... seriously.

and yeah. whoa. that gtp is kinda badasss... tailights should match then id rock it.

Oh I know it is badass... I had it for the weekend because I had to haul a generator around for our wedding reception. Installed HIDs in it this past Sunday.

Thread Info