Took some pics before the sun left.

epic

Bawlin.
Jan 20, 2008
Roselle, IL
Still gotta find better areas around my place.

vette1.jpg

vette2.jpg

vette3.jpg

vette4.jpg

vette5.jpg

vette6.jpg

epic

Bawlin.
Jan 20, 2008
Roselle, IL
looks great, now just lower that beast
I know. It's killing me. However, for how much I drive it (Roselle to Naperville almost every day), not having to worry about scraping is pretty nice.

Thanks for the comments. Would love to know of some nice places to shoot if anyone has any around Roselle/Bloomingdale. Did these in some business lot by my house.

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
I know. It's killing me. However, for how much I drive it (Roselle to Naperville almost every day), not having to worry about scraping is pretty nice.

Thanks for the comments. Would love to know of some nice places to shoot if anyone has any around Roselle/Bloomingdale. Did these in some business lot by my house.

car looks awesome man! If you bring your car to work there are hundreds of places around here. You can do anything from places by the river, farmland or business parks. You could probably get some good pics with the sunset in the backround

KnightFan26917

Old Cars, Strong Hearts
Apr 28, 2009
Elgin IL
Still gotta find better areas around my place.
vette6.jpg

Awesome photo shoot, epic. I like this one, in particular.

Not sure if you need to find better areas, at least in terms of buildings.....

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker * Chicagoland Meets, 2011?
MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot where I was" ... Patty Loveless ... 'I Try To Think About Elvis'

epic

Bawlin.
Jan 20, 2008
Roselle, IL
Thanks guys. I just like trying out different settings on the camera and choosing specific buildings help with making the color pop and proper reflections. Gonna try to find a parking garage to get a nice sky shot.

What I'd really love is some in motion shots but those rigs seem damn expensive. I'd rather pay someone to hook up the equipment and charge me.

Thread Info