oil change

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Got my oil changed today next to a seriously cherry 69 firebird.

Pretty crazy to see a turbo WS6 next to a 69 firebird in a oil change shop... :rofl:

photo.JPG

:jg:

Before all the haters kick in... it was a lazy day and I didn't feel like changing the oil. So deal with it. :roflpicard:

When I worked at our gm dealership as the parts guy I used to get an oil change every month.... 15$ is worth it... But I could not trust our jiffy lube..... Too many times I would have to order parts for them... Stripped drain plugs and the occasional oil pan! Still sweet pic haha... Old bird and newest bird side by side!

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
It's worth the 15 minutes to do it myself for piece of mind. Especially after reading about people getting their transmission fluid drained and then their engines being filled up with another 5 quarts of oil. So you get a fucked up trans and an engine for a paper weight. :roflpicard:

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
i guess if you know the people and its not a hack job place its ok.
who wants to get their car fixed @ a dealer anymore ?? well when i worked @ a dealer years ago, i surveyed the techs and befriended a couple of them.

i feel comfortable with them working on my cars and actually wouldnt let anyone else touch them.

i actually try to have the one guy perform most of the bigger work

Thread Info