One Change... No More Fun!!!

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
I made one change to get ready for Saturday because I dont have time this week and now everybody who normally talks crap, or wanted to run me doesnt want to any more.

22533255972.jpg

22533255974.jpg

And my good buddies Stang.
22533255971.jpg

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
its funny u make a post like a hardass, get 2 people who wanna race and then YOU back peddal

Hey fuckbag how abouts you :gtfo2: Did I ever see I was calling out or looking to race any one from here. NO I said the normal people talking shit/wanting to race out in my area no longer want anything just because rims/tires.

Why the fuck would I want to race 2 cars I know are SECONDS faster then my slow piece of shit? I am not afraid/scared to say THEY ARE FASTER EASILY THEN ME, and I have no problem owning a SLOW CAR.

Like stated I am TRYING TO BREAK OUT OF 13'S

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef
So defensive, I was in no way knocking his rear-end I used to run a 12-bolt in my old, old car unless he picked it up "USED"

Lets do a quick run down here....

You buy a 12-bolt from Strange it's

About $2479 Moser im not sure i'd never run their shit...

So according to you I payed - $9916

I got a complete Fabricated 9" for $3,400

But I didnt just get a rear end

I got the following also:
Double Adjustable Chromemoly Lower Control Arms
Double Adjustable Chromemoly Torque Arm
Chromemoly Transmission Member w/ Torque Arm Mount
Strange Aluminum Center Section
Strange Chromemoly Driveshaft
Reatained 4 channel ABS

If you would have taken away all the suspension parts i'd be at $2950

So from before lets take
$9916
-$2950
-----------
+$6966
Damn i'd say im pretty ahead of the game so how about next time you don't run your fucking mouth when you don't know shit about how much some thing cost for a car you don't own stick with your imports chief. :)

13 seconds

Thread Info