First handwash of the year!

32vMonte

Car is broke
Dec 3, 2008
Since this is the first time it has been warm enough to wash the car your self this year yet, that's what I went ahead and did.

Look 10x better than the automatic wash if you ask me.

This one is good
IMG_0108.jpg

ehhh
IMG_0109.jpg

This one is my favorite
IMG_0110.jpg

And an ass shot
IMG_0111.jpg

Not to bad looking in pics but in person it has many flaws, and yes my passenger side lock is missing.

32vMonte

Car is broke
Dec 3, 2008
me too, those painted stockers?

Yes they are stock LS wheels, thanks I like them alot because it didn't cost me alot.

they are.

ls/ltz/z34 rims

The LTZ/Z34 wheels come with red bowtie's. There is a different wheel that looks like yours Impala that came on my car too. Only the Z's.

Not a bad looking M. Carlo. I commend you for not putting stupid stick on vents and other retarded shit on the car and keeping it clean; unlike every 90's monte carlos around here lol.

Is the car lowered?

Don't worry about the vents they are played out and ricer as shit and hate them every time I see them. Besides on a factory buick or cadillac lol.

Yea I lowered it 1.8-2.0 inches, atleast thats what the spring's said it would do.

that looks like a little drop actually.

wish my moms 97 lumina she had woulda sat like that. the 95-99 Monte Carlo / Lumina were some of the nicest cars out there at the time IMO .. and still are very nice, comfortable, stylish cars (again, imo)

e7m2vr.jpg

Yea I like my car, just so much that I had to own two that are pretty much the same. For what it is the interior isn't cheap and shitty like some newer cars. It has held up well over the years and looks good still. The car is 11 years old.

Thanks for all the comments guys.

Thread Info