So yeah, I did a thing. New winter beater

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Well I miss my old bimmers and the truck is fun and all but I feel it's time for me to get back into an n54 car. I've been looking for a while and the problem with these cars is that either they are low miles and have had 5 owners/accidents or they are higher miles and 1 owner well maintained and left stock. I found one that I was able to work a good cash deal on that was a single owner with a clean and well documented carfax. Car is a 2009 335i sedan and was completely stock with 90k miles on it but all the normal shit that goes out has been replaced within the last 20k including wastegates, injectors, and coils. Was able to call the dealership that serviced the car and he gave me the rundown on all that was performed. Car drives great and with good maintenance will run quite a long time.

FyigGRP.jpg

mqE232U.jpg

vKR8vME.jpg

33hTrRk.jpg

I0D1Jhv.jpg

2hLcBbq.jpg

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
I'm getting rid of the truck. Got a someone that wants to take over my lease so all the paperwork is going through ford. The escalade will be the new tow pig :rofl:

I may do some mods in time. I bought a generic K+DCan cable for 19 bucks on amazon and a 5 dollar adapter. There is an android app that I also got on an old tablet that will allow you to flash maps for 93 octane or e85 mix tunes. For now I'm using it for diagnostics and such. You have to recode your injectors or battery if you change them.

Thread Info