Terminator-Fox's 91 Calypso Green 5.0 LX

Terminator-Fux

Everybody Wants Some!
Dec 27, 2009
I love build/member ride threads but never really make my own. Some people here know about my 03 Cobra but I've had my 91 Hatch for 14 years now. I've started working on it again so I'll try and use this thread for some motivation.

Little back story, I had saved all my money as a kid knowing I wanted a Fox 5.0 as a first car. Luckily I somehow convinced my parents to let me buy this car in 2000 when I was in 8th grade. I'll never forget the day we got it. Bone stock down to the air silencer with some shitty purple tint. A commercial pilot in Park Ridge had it for the princely sum of $4,500, everything I had.

It's kind of been on the back burner since getting the Cobra. Recently I've decided to change some stuff on it and now it's all apart again.

It's a typical bolt-on Fox. No LS bullshit here or ever. If I had the funds I'd wanna do a Coyote swap but the pushrod 5.0 is still fun.

Here's some somewhat current pics of the car. I'll edit and add stuff the more I do.

Terminator-Fux

Everybody Wants Some!
Dec 27, 2009
Engine consists of stock block 302 factory forged rotating assembly.
Full Trickflow H/C/I setup.
Twisted wedge heads have some port work, Ferrea SS valves, Ford Racing 1.6 roller rockers.
Trickflow Street Heat intake and Stage 1 cam.
Accufab 65mm TB
Pro-M 75mm MAF
Anderson Power Pipe
March billet underdrive pulleys
Deleted EGR, Smog, A/C etc
MSD coil and 6AL
Ford Racing plug wires

Fuel System
Ford Racing 24lb Injectors
Walbro 255lph Pump

Exhaust
Ford Racing ceramic coated shorty headers
ARP SS header bolts
Bassani SS O/R X-Pipe
Dynomax Race Magnum cat-back

Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires
Strange 10 way adjustable struts and shocks
4 banger Mustang springs up front
Eibach Pro-Kit springs out back
95 Mustang spindles and hubs
Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber plates
Maximum Motorsports SS braided front brake lines
Ford Racing 10th anniversary Cobra brakes front and rear
North Race Cars rear caliper brackets to use Fox length axles
Classic tube SS rear hardlines for SN95 brake swap
Steeda HD upper control arms
Maximum Motorsports lower control arms
Real Ford Racing 95 Cobra R wheels
Nitto 245/45/17 555 front tires
Nitto 275/40/17 555R drag radials

Trans
AOD with 3000 stall converter
Lentech manual valve body with electric overdrive switch
Trickflow aluminum trans pan
B&M trans cooler

Rear-end
Stock 8.8 cleaned and painted
Completely rebuilt with Ford Racing rebuild kit
Ford Racing 4.10 gear
Ford Racing 31 spline differential
Ford Racing 31 spline axles
Trickflow rear end girdle

I'll add more as I remember. Just a fairly mild bolt-on 5.0

Last edited:

Terminator-Fux

Everybody Wants Some!
Dec 27, 2009
What started all this was me selling the Ford Racing blue silicone hose kit I had since I've been wanting to get rid of all the blue stuff and just have everything be black or silver under the hood.

So I have a new NPD black silicone hose kit, new Ford Racing water pump, switched to black plug wires, got rid of the washer tank, hid the hood release cable, trying my best to hide bullshit wiring, cleaning things the best I can. I'd love to remove the motor and go HAM in the engine bay but it's not in the cards right now. This car was completely undercoated in the engine bay and underside. I've removed most of that crap in the engine bay which was a pain but has preserved the paint. This whole car is factory paint still.

Thread Info