Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Already touched on in the other random thread created about me :rofl:

Anyway...Supra went bye bye in January. Took ownership of a Wicked White 06 Evo IX. Deal was made to swap cars. Was one of those things that kind of just came to me and I decided I wanted to do it.

Loved the Supra but I greatly missed manual and honestly, I checked the Supra off the bucket list and I was content to move on. Owned an Evo 8 and regretted selling that car so this made up for that regret.

34,000 mile car. Fully built motor, Shep trans, suspension, got it all. 6266 turbo. Makes similar power to the Supra on 93 and will make very similar power on E85 (waiting to do that until Spring).

A lot wont approve of the change but NFG.

Most recent pic (and the same as I've shared once before). Might grab some more this weekend if I get motivated to get it out of the garage. Waiting until the weather finally settles down to start driving it on the regular.

Unrelated, but anyone looking to buy a ITR?

16117210084_33a3862173_b.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
And just in case some didnt read the other thread, I did consider a C5Z and C6Z but quite honestly, I could pick one of those up at any time. A low mileage, non bastardized Evo is about as rare as a clean Supra.

Furthermore, if I'm being honest with myself and you guys, I've always been an import guy. So there ya go.

Thread Info