LS Swap completed!!!!!

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
So this happened. I have become the victim or benefactor of Frank's automotive OCD which ever way you look at it. I picked this car up on Friday, I have wanted one since HS. It also has some sentimental value since my brother had a 2002 Silver WS.6 in 02 and he recently passed...

Plans for the car are completely up in the air. It's so stock it's almost sickening. It's in excellent shape too for 135K and just needs a couple small things to be perfect. I can't stand the hood and will be looking for an OEM WS6 asap. I think this may turn into an H/C/I car but that's about as far as I'll go. Right now I'm just looking for a cruiser, especially with the house thing going on.

As of now I still have the turdgen but have to sell off most of the swap parts to fund this car. I have the roller for sale but if it doesn't sell for what I want to get I might get back to that project once everything settles down.

See you chicken fuckers on power tour!!!
photo1_zpsf9d38a2f.jpg

photo2_zpsdb639f37.jpg

photo3_zps75134ce6.jpg

photo4_zps417069bf.jpg

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
My brothers got a hood hanging in his barn. Trying to find out if it's origional or aftermarket. Came with a car he bought and sold off. What you want for roller?

That would be awesome, let me know.

I'd like to get about $800 for it.

4th gen > 3rd gen any day. Good choice, Dan!
I still have a soft spot for the turd.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Sweet! Yeah, ditch the Firehawk hood. Never liked that one very much. I had a hard time finding an OEM WS6 hood for a reasonable price. My VFN is a 10 footer hood, looks good from over 10 feet away. Otherwise, the corners don't sit very flat. Still for $425 with the ls1tech group buy they still honor and it was a decent deal. The five week turnaround time kinda sucks.

Thread Info