New winter beater

webby

Regular
Aug 20, 2012
Never thought I'd get a black car but I couldn't resist this one! It has powder coated wheels, silver calipers, and silver mirrors

I'm excited to finally have a car with a modern interior. Bluetooth to control music from my phone, heated seats :) Trunk is pretty small for a hatchback unless you put the rear seats down, but the back seems to have decent head/leg room.

Best of all, 30 mpg... 3x better than the Viper

IMG_0179_1385606074.jpg

IMG_0178_1385606074.jpg

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Auto. No apologies from me, I'm feeling lazy after years of just driving manual, plus I figure friends/family might need to drive this too.

Your R Design is sexy! Wish I could've gotten one, but the wheels & mirrors make me feel better (I asked them to put the R design mirror covers on)

I'm regretting the R design wheels, so much curb rash, mostly my fault though.

Don't feel too bad about the auto, the clutch in these isn't that great unless you upgrade to the Euro Focus RS unit.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Yeah the site that is actually up now is called C30 Crew Forum. Welcome To Elevate Cars | Elevate Cars is the best performance site I've found for parts. They are expensive, but the quality seems to be unparalleled. I have the turbo pipe and torque mount, and both seem to be quality pieces. I plan on doing the complete hardpipe treatment and eventually a tune. Be careful if you do exhaust, I've read that it will drone horribly if not done right.

webby

Regular
Aug 20, 2012
Thanks Primalzer, I also got your PM. I joined C30 crew

I am currently looking for a real winter beater and this just makes me feel bad.

On another not car looks good for your dd.

ha, well if it makes you feel any better I fully expect this car to last me 200,000 miles or more. "Winter beater" probably wasn't the right term. I only meant that I will still daily drive my Viper in the summer. Also it was a "retired demo" car which means basically new but shaves off a year of depreciation cost

Thread Info