10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
you%20are%20a%20cat%20so%20stop%20posting.gif

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Dunno if you're on here....but everybody knows you have a really fucking cool truck with 400 hp.. Seriously youre a HUGE asshole for fucking sliding sideways at Darrell just now onto 120 and almost taking out three cars one including me you fucking tool.

Dude, buck up, furrrreal. Your attitude sucks. Go look at your Facebook status'. 90% of them are victim mentality, whoa is me BS. You are a walking pity party, at least online. You seem to have a girl you like a lot. Let me tell you, and I think everyone here will back me up: they only deal with the "my life is so sad"/ "when will things get better" attitude for so long before they realize it's your personality and not a temporary thing.

You need to take a step back and look at how you approach things. A positive attitude begets so much positive change. It's probably one of the most important things you can do to better yourself.

Just some unsolicited advise. Feel free to tell me to pound sand.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Dude, buck up, furrrreal. Your attitude sucks. Go look at your Facebook status'. 90% of them are victim mentality, whoa is me BS. You are a walking pity party, at least online. You seem to have a girl you like a lot. Let me tell you, and I think everyone here will back me up: they only deal with the "my life is so sad"/ "when will things get better" attitude for so long before they realize it's your personality and not a temporary thing.

You need to take a step back and look at how you approach things. A positive attitude begets so much positive change. It's probably one of the most important things you can do to better yourself.

Just some unsolicited advise. Feel free to tell me to pound sand.

Woe*

Thread Info