Super nice tbss..plates chi9?

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
a5a5y5ut.jpg

egy5uhyj.jpg

pyjahugy.jpg

my phone went dead before I could get a photo of this neon that hit him

this happen over on 31, TBSS in left lane neon on right... TBSS lets me in, and the lanes are so narrow that another car can't fit through behind me.. neon driver literally forces his way through and side swiped the absolute fuck out of this TBSS.

This was the photo I snapped before I got out of the car. Unsure if that's glass on the ground. :dunno:

apy5ejy8.jpg

I need a dash cam.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
If you're on here clean truck =)

So I just saw this truck get hit by some guy...pics and story later

Not involved in accident...gets out of car to get involved.

sounds like he was involved... :rofl:

uploading new post to tcg about truck he sees, sees truck in accident less than 10 minutes later.... soools using his phone while driving.... sools gets out to become involved with accident even though he wasn't supposed to... seems like sools caused accident.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Probably yelling at him about his tbss or something else stupid.

[sools] OMG BRAH your tbss is not enticed by getting smushed by that carrot dick neon, are you on TCG, what's your username, i love your truck, it's my favorite tbss evar!!!!1!!, did you see my park ave, it's slow junk, got teal under the hood though, you know :fth: [/sools]

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
your lucky that dude was cool, i would be in a pretty bad mood if my trailblazer got smashed up i dont think i would want some random person i didnt know taking pictures of it

I told him I saw the whole thing happen and that I would tell the cops what I saw on his behalf...he thanked me

if someone damage my car I would want somebody to help me as well.

Thread Info