Red ZO6 with Panda as the plates?

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
Just saw a sexy red ZO6 on North Avenue tonight when me and my buddy were heading out to West Chicago. Had one of the special police plates and the plates said Panda. Thinking it was someone here.

Saw a fuggin sexy oooollllddddd Ferrari around the same area but don't think that was anyone here. Was an old guy. But damn that thing was sexy

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
I was thinking like wow kick ass I get to go see if this actually was a members car on the site and thinking this is going to be kick ass actually seeing someones car driving. I mean its like a missed connections kinda thing in a way. And I got all excited and crap. Then you guys ruin my joy. Like taking candy from a kid. Taking the fun away from having the spotted person see this thread and confirming it.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I was thinking like wow kick ass I get to go see if this actually was a members car on the site and thinking this is going to be kick ass actually seeing someones car driving. I mean its like a missed connections kinda thing in a way. And I got all excited and crap. Then you guys ruin my joy. Like taking candy from a kid. Taking the fun away from having the spotted person see this thread and confirming it.

Wanna hang out.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I'll take something from you and it won't be candy...

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
You guys are a bunch of loose buttholes....

loose.gif

Thread Info