So, I got another Jeep...

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I traded Izzy my '06 CVPI for his '01 XJ. As it sits, the truck has a 4.5" Rough Country lift, 33" Pro Comp's and Bushwackers. Chassis has 166k, relatively clean for an XJ. The suspension, tires, and flares are all there, but the guy that had it before Izzy was, for lack of a better term, a fuck up. Stock steering stabilizer still, no brake upgrades, etc etc... I've got a decent list of to-do's at the moment, and that will continue to grow as I keep digging. I'm actually happy that this offer came about because I had been wanting to lift mine for awhile but couldn't due to having to keep it low for a work truck (parking in city garage quite often).

Now, I've got the best of both worlds.

Last edited:

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
That looks like a nice rig. But damn it, that Crown Vic was nice! I loved that blue

Yeah, it was a nice car, but, I was ready to dump 3-5 grand into it with the blower, gear, etc etc... And still run 12.80's lol. Just wasn't going to be a good decision.

Nice pick up man! Looks awesome!

I'm a fan. I love XJ's, so, it was an obvious choice!

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Jeep helped me pick up another fun off-road toy today...

'02 YZ 250F

null_zps2148053f.jpg

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
I need another Jeep, I miss the TJ a lot in the summer. There has been a TJ tub on CL I have been watching for some time now thats already setup for a SBC. I really wanna pick it up and slap a 5.3, D60 front and 14b rear in it and just beat the piss out of it. I just need time and space!

...and money.

Thread Info