A few pictures of my turdbo junk

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I was going to take it to a car show yesterday after work so it was clean for once but didn't end up making it

image%28113%29.jpg

image%28114%29.jpg

image%28115%29.jpg

image%28116%29.jpg

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Nice car, but this is the first thing that stuck out to me as well.

Definitely a sleeper. Very mild looking from the outside. What turbo are you running?

yeah i never intended for it to look nice at first it was more function over looks, i bought the car from a junk yard lol, its a garret/precision hybrid t67, the place i take the car to for tuning built the turbo for me

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
yeah i never intended for it to look nice at first it was more function over looks, i bought the car from a junk yard lol, its a garret/precision hybrid t67, the place i take the car to for tuning built the turbo for me

God I need to do a JY build! All mine are usually super-expensive crazy ones that sometimes suck the fun, and money, out of the project.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
God I need to do a JY build! All mine are usually super-expensive crazy ones that sometimes suck the fun, and money, out of the project.

it was nice to start with a roller that was basicly worthless and i intended to keep it very cheap but got a little carried away with the build, its no longer what i would call a budget build but i wanted it to be reliable and i wanted to destroy the 522whp that the car made last year, so far i can say its reliable and on 9lbs of boost (wastegate boost) it still blows off the et streets from a 40-50 mph roll

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Damn the car looks beautiful, sadly my cracked side mirror is gonna mess it all up when I'm trying to see it at the track behind me

har har, we will line um up at some point this summer, i think it should be a good race car weighed 3300 on the dot this morning with a full tank full interior and those heavy ass cobra rims

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
har har, we will line um up at some point this summer, i think it should be a good race car weighed 3300 on the dot this morning with a full tank full interior and those heavy ass cobra rims

i'd be very interested to see the chain in your trans after the season... all that weight and whatnot on what I can only assume is going to be 600whp+

make me think twice about going 2.93 7/8ths :io: and lower the boost

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
i'd be very interested to see the chain in your trans after the season... all that weight and whatnot on what I can only assume is going to be 600whp+

make me think twice about going 2.93 7/8ths :io: and lower the boost

prolly going to look broke lol but thats what i thought last year too and it wasnt even streched from a season at over 500whp

Thread Info