Ktraver spotted in his old womans car

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
haha I drive the bonne more than the truck cause I drive 50+ miles a day. im cruising along and see this black mini with blakc rims and am thinkin to myself that looks just like the one Das picked up. Then heard an aggressive downshift and thought, hey this might be him. Sure enough, I got next to him the silhouette of a large head was visible, although the mrs was driving. lol Car looked good man!

yeah that exhaust tip is a great story, did that when i was like 21...leaving coach house...and lest just say this car has been airborn..

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
haha I drive the bonne more than the truck cause I drive 50+ miles a day. im cruising along and see this black mini with blakc rims and am thinkin to myself that looks just like the one Das picked up. Then heard an aggressive downshift and thought, hey this might be him. Sure enough, I got next to him the silhouette of a large head was visible, although the mrs was driving. lol Car looked good man!

yeah that exhaust tip is a great story, did that when i was like 21...leaving coach house...and lest just say this car has been airborn..

We got next to your car after leaving the train station, and I'm like "That looks familiar.... Is it a bald dude, seriously, look, is it a bald dude???"

Thread Info

• Dasfinc
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list