The 71 Bonermobile

"The PERV"

"THE PERV" 71 nova, picked up a 350HO from a 97 chevy truck. putting a cam and headers on it. intake and carb. want a posi and 373. What kind of mufflers do you guys think?

IMG_20121201_123718_zps1cbf8f1c.jpg

Last edited:

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
:trollface:
You need to expect people to shit talk you after you came here, an unknown, and claim you will king of the hill come summer without a running car at the moment. I have a cammed onlyish 350 and would not dare claim that. My shits crawlin'. This is why I suggested you put up a build thread. If you legit, killer, this will prove it. If you are trolling like I believe, it gives me entertainment at work.
:trollface:

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Also I think you may be a current TCG member having fun. Won't be the first, won't be the last.
If not I will say good luck on this build. N/A on that motor to be king shit will not be an easy task, if at all possible.

This. I don't mean to talk shit either, but trust me when I say that if you think you can be top dog in this area with an NA 350 with no spray you will be sorely mistaken. Hell my junk couldn't hold a stick to some cars in this area and its no slouch.. You may have the last laugh, but it may be more of a defense mechanism that you use when the real quick cars show up.

Get a build thread going. I do love those Chevelles and Novas.

Thread Info