Installed rear decklid panel on 11' GT

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Ordered a rear decklid panel for my mustang from American Muscle a few days ago. It came in a day early so I decided to throw it on. Getting that fake gas cap off was a bitch, but other then that it was easy. I enjoy the look. Opinions welcome. The panel itself is really nice quality and fit great.

IMG_1185.JPG

IMG_1187.JPG

IMG_1188.JPG

IMG_1189.JPG

IMG_1198.JPG

IMG_1193.JPG

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
those guys are awesome. you're crazy.

and i need daytime pics to pass judgement.

No, they ship fast and have reasonable prices /= Awesome.

Their customer service is Laughable, which is why they will not get anymore of my business.

If you CALL summit, they will blow American Muscle out of the water all day in prices, shipping, and customer service.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
you must have shit luck then. :dunno:

oh well. not going to trash this thread debating where to buy parts from.

Have you had a customer service issue/experiance with them? If not, then of course you'd have no beef with them :). I thought they were great until there was a problem, at which point it went to hell.

Either way, I REALLY want one of these for my mustang, just not sure exactly which style yet.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
egh. im not really a fan of it but if you like it who the fuck cares lol.

i think it would look sick if you just got rid of the bulky fake gas cap

When you take that cap off the trunk lid, it is actually raised up and has several small holes in it for that cap. Kinda sucks really.

Take pics in the day. I think a flat black with no ridges would look good too.

I was looking for one without ridges and logos and what not, but they don't exist to my knowledge. This was the only one that got rid of the cap and didn't have a logo on it.

Fuck American Muscle.

That's all I have to contribute.

This is the first time I have bought anything from American Muscle, but the quick shipping was pretty nice. I have had companies screw me in the past and it sucks, so I get the frustration. Customer service is huge IMO.

those guys are awesome. you're crazy.

and i need daytime pics to pass judgement.

Ask and you shall recieve.

IMG_1204.JPG

IMG_1206.JPG

IMG_1207.JPG

IMG_1208.JPG

IMG_1210.JPG

Thread Info