because.... DRIFT TRUCK

clint282cc

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
finished this up this weekend for the autocross/drift event at the rockford speedway. had a great time.

IMAG0894.jpg

IMAG0888.jpg

IMAG0892.jpg

IMAG0893.jpg

a couple pics from the races.
IMAG0896.jpg

IMAG0897.jpg

IMAG0898.jpg

IMAG0899.jpg

clint282cc

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
yeah its a badass truck. hes a friend of a friend. he spends all year building that rig. thats his one and only hobby haha. unfortunatly he has some poor running SBC and has bad luck most years. in my video, you can see my little jeep run away from his big ass haha. he just couldnt keep up down the straits. i never get my trailer knocked off cause i run 4lo and no one can catch me lol

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
:fy: Now that is what small v8 powered trucks should be used for :bigthumb:

That's badass!! It sounds so mean too. I really need to get my kinks worked out on my rig, its hauls ass but its such a dog down low. One would think this thing would be tearing the tires up w/the 6.0, but it hardly chirps them.

clint282cc

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
Haha sure. But it's only cause I drive a little wild. Just came in too hot with the handbrake. At least no one can bitch about people being all over. It was in the middle of no wjere with no cars and only beans as a witness.

It was like slow motion. Just slid in the ditch real slow and couldn't get back out haha. That's what happens when you're constantly HOONING.

Thread Info