Yellow SVT Cobra Termi with grey aftermarket rims @ Moraine Valley

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
LOL high school? what? Dude I'm almost 23 years old hahaha. I took a break from college and started working full time and was like "ehh im making good money, college can wait." Well i'm still working full time but I'm finally back in school.

That is exactly the same story over here, and I'll be 23 in June lol.

Also, i don't remember on the Maserati, this thread is old-ish. I frequently see a Ferrari there, too. Someone has a Torrid Red GTO with black "nostrils" in the hood scoops, but I have no clue if they are on TCG or not.

Southside meet, finally?

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
LOL high school? what? Dude I'm almost 23 years old hahaha. I took a break from college and started working full time and was like "ehh im making good money, college can wait." Well i'm still working full time but I'm finally back in school.

Ok. Good for you then! With the location of the school I wouldn't have been surprised. I had a buddy that worked at Nequa and would tell me about kids who had hummers, benzo's and 5 and 7 series bwm's.

Edit: I misread. I see it says Moraine Valley. I thought it said Meta Valley (a HS in Naperville)

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
Ok. Good for you then! With the location of the school I wouldn't have been surprised. I had a buddy that worked at Nequa and would tell me about kids who had hummers, benzo's and 5 and 7 series bwm's.

Edit: I misread. I see it says Moraine Valley. I thought it said Meta Valley (a HS in Naperville)

That still applies really... The surrounding suburbs are Tinley Park, the Palos's, Orland Park, Evergreen Park, Oak Lawn, Hickory Hills, etc... Although they may not be as ridiculous as Naperville these are some of the most affluent suburbs on the south side of Chicago. More along the lines of new 3 and 5 series bimmers, and C Class benzes are frighteningly common among high schoolers and college students. One kid back when I was in high school had a C6 Vette, and one other had just been given an Evo IV brand new (I graduated a few years ago)

Thread Info