Lake Geneva Cruise May 25th

mustang0805

Sep 30, 2010
Car meet and Cruise May 25th with a rain date of June 8th hopefully there will be no rain. We will be meeting in the parking lot of Tilted Kilt right off I90 and Randall Rd. in Elgin at 10am and cruising out at 11am sharp. We will be having lunch out in Geneva I will be in contact with a restaurant and reserving parking. I will also have a photographer on the cruise for pictures as well. If you have any questions just add or message me.
https://www.facebook.com/events/185469361600305/

divasixstar

TCG Elite Member
Jan 27, 2007
Elk Grove Village
I was looking into popeyes but have not decided yet as I am taking a look at parking also

YES! I freaking love that place... they might be able to close off their small lot... the rest of parking would suck, but they have that lot on the side, you know? we could also try calling the cove to get parking over there, its not a far walk, either.

and definitely in.

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
YES! I freaking love that place... they might be able to close off their small lot... the rest of parking would suck, but they have that lot on the side, you know? we could also try calling the cove to get parking over there, its not a far walk, either.

and definitely in.

If you call in advance and talk to the manager you can ask them and they might do it. They used to block off the parking when we would go up on our bikes.

mustang0805

Sep 30, 2010

and definitely in.

Yeah I am calling today he wasnt in the other day when I called but im sure they will do it becuase they did it for me last year.

Thread Info