need a new used car

dohc97

resident mexican
Mar 21, 2005
jejeje, any car in the price range i need that is american will be a lot less reliable than an import. This is my mom and i dont want her broken down all the time. IF this was a car for me you can bet i would be buying american, besides i mentioned a 4 door focus :)

Im also trying to convince her to buy a new ford instead, she has the money just not willing to spend it due to the economy.

Egreen99

Addict
May 26, 2004
I have a 99 Acura 3.2 TL dead reliable car, have a lot of paper work from McGrath Acura from preivous work done. runs and drives great, ac, heat, lights, windows all work fine. Newer tuneup, brakes tires 2 front are new rears are about 70% alignment done. It does have high highway miles 160k for a honda motor that is nothing. let me know if you want pics or more info.. car is very clean had the rear bumper painted last year due to city parking scratches. no oil leaks, noises etc.. trans was flushed 2x in the past 2.5 years and shifts great

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• dohc97
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list