$50 detail special

Logan@DeansPerformance

Tai Ni Po Ni
Dec 1, 2006
Hey guys, the time that i leave for school is coming up, so with that id like to make some quick cash before i leave.

I will wash your cars head to toe
Follow with a medium grit claybar
Finish with up to two coats of wax.

PEOPLE INTERESTED:

-SLASH

***pretty much the same treatment Firstsvt (jason) got.

The whole car sat like this picture:

l_99f88fd2f73e4ce294f063921c95f022.jpg

l_79dc3b11b5e3428ea7a8ab14b87d5e2f.jpg

How it looks after all is done:

l_01663fa360564deeb66596f2c7cf53f3.jpg

l_b64d666294ff4435879463cc24fa8de5.jpg

If your interested in getting you car done, i will attempt to set up a one day ordeal at Deans performance, once i speak with hans. Bring your car in, in the morning, pick it up the same day. anybody interested?

***mods sorry if the thread should be somewhere else, im gauging interest at this point.

Logan@DeansPerformance

Tai Ni Po Ni
Dec 1, 2006

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
SRT8 needs some work...

I bet it does. I remember your 03 Cobra. The paint felt like 80 grit sandpaper. I guess four years of Delta Sonic brushes and NO wax will do that.

I bet your SRT8's in hot shape, too. LOL

Oh, and for our boy that's offering the detail!!!! As a car owner, you are a moron if you pass this up, unless you like to do this yourself. If you've never claybared your car, you NEED this, now. This is a hell of a price for what fuller's would charge you for a swirl mark wash followed by a wax with a buffer with all kinds of crap on it.

Good luck and a bump fer ya.

Logan@DeansPerformance

Tai Ni Po Ni
Dec 1, 2006
Oh, and for our boy that's offering the detail!!!! As a car owner, you are a moron if you pass this up, unless you like to do this yourself. If you've never claybared your car, you NEED this, now. This is a hell of a price for what fuller's would charge you for a swirl mark wash followed by a wax with a buffer with all kinds of crap on it.

Good luck and a bump fer ya.

Thanks man!

hell yea...80 degrees and sunny!

pmed sir

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info